This Electronic Resource updates blog provides up-to-date information about electronic resources and services made available to staff and students of Nottingham Trent University (NTU) by Libraries and Learning Resources (LLR).
It is intended to be a reference tool for LLR staff at NTU.
The blog brings together in a dynamic, searchable archive all of the information contained in the regular Electronic resource update emails that are circulated from IR to relevant teams and managers within LLR altering them to such developments as:
- new subscriptions to electronic materials
- the launch of new online services and information sources
- the improved integration of existing resource discovery applications
- upgrades and enhancements in LLR’s resource discovery environment
- service problems affecting access to electronic resources provided or supported by LLR
- the withdrawal of services that are no longer relevant or no longer within LLR’s subscription profile
Please consult the How do I find what I’m after? page for guidance on how to make the best use of the Electronic Resource updates blog.